At Tendo, we’re defining high-performance content experiences for our clients. We’re looking for a content analyst to contribute to engagements across multiple clients to support the content analytics and operations services Tendo provides.
This position is deeply “hands-on” in delivering content services. Responsibilities include contributing to the execution of successful projects and supporting strong client relationships. Specifically, the content analyst would be responsible for contributing to content scoring, measurement, analysis and reporting, content management and editorial services, and collaborating with other Tendo team members to learn, grow, and excel in delivering broader content services.
Additionally, as many of Tendo’s clients are B2B technology companies, the content analyst must have a deep appreciation of and curiosity about enterprise IT technologies and buying audiences.
- Establish content goals and performance metrics with a view to ongoing content optimization
- Conduct current state analyses; competitive analyses; and market, buyer, and content analyses through data collection, first-hand research, interviews, and third-party sources
- Analyze data and compile dashboards and reports that articulate insights and provide clear content strategy direction
- Understand client goals and audience and recommend user experience and content strategies that will result in user engagement
- Build web pages in AEM or other content management systems
- Migrate and/or edit web page content following established content management workflows and editorial style guide
- Upload, organize and tag digital assets in AEM DAM or other digital asset management systems
- Conduct web page QA in order to validate that it meets functional, presentation, search and editorial requirements
Content Development and Support
- Write, edit, and copyedit content, including blog posts, web content, and social media material
- Contribute to social media engagements with suggested content for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.; track metrics for these platforms as needed
- Support development of infographics and other rich media content (e.g., video, audio, SlideShare presentations, animated graphics)
- Copyedit material and maintain standards of voice, tone, and quality
- Contribute to the development of creative solutions as part of client programs
- Track schedules and project milestones across project teams (including staff and freelancers) to ensure deliverables are on time and on budget
- Customize standard Tendo resource documents for the client project and ensure that resources are executed as needed at each phase of the project
- Communicate clearly in all client interactions, including email, phone, and face-to-face meetings; document/confirm client communication in writing according to Tendo standards
- Anticipate and escalate problems to internal Tendo client lead; proactively suggest solutions
- Maintain timely and appropriate level of client communication
- Proactively communicate with clients; anticipate challenges and suggest solutions
- Research tech market, trends, and topics to understand what’s important to the client (messaging) and the client’s audience (solutions)
- Provide outstanding customer service to all Tendo clients; look for opportunities to add value
- 3 or more years of analytics, content management and editorial experience
- Direct experience with and understanding of content management systems such as Adobe AEM, Sitecore, WordPress, etc.
- Proficiency working with content analytics and data visualization tools, such as CAT, Google Analytics, Screaming Frog, BrightEdge, Tableau, etc.
- Proficiency working with Microsoft office tools, advanced Excel skills a plus
Content management certifications a plus
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, sharp editorial instincts, and copyediting proficiency
- Experience/background/understanding of and enthusiasm for tech-specific markets, products, and topics is a plus
- Project management skills; ability to meet deadlines and balance multiple projects
- Independent work style, ability to plan and execute with little direction, and ability to take initiative are a must
- Collaborate easily with others, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and enjoy a diversity of tasks and projects