In this episode, special guest Zann Aeck, VP of Marketing and Communications at DEEP ISOLATION joins Tendo host Kim Celestre for a conversation about:
- Why persona development is important.
- Persona development process
- How personas feed into buyer journey mapping
- The differences between persona development and buyer journey
- Examples of persona development and key learnings from Zann’s roles at NetApp and DEEP ISOLATION
- What content strategists and content marketers should consider when embarking on a persona development process.
Also joining us is Don Knapp, Associate Director at Tendo, who spotlights an example of a stellar content experience: HubSpot’s Make My Persona tool.
Want to learn more about how to develop personas to deliver an engaging, relevant and connected content experience? Check out these resources:
Like what you heard in this episode? Spread the joy by sharing this podcast with others: https://b2bcontentexperience.buzzsprout.com/share
Stock music for this podcast is provided by juqboxmusic, from Pond5